Thursday, 17 March 2011

Review - A Lot Like Love by Julie James


This was my first time picking up a Julie James book but I can guarantee it won't be the last time, I will be off in a minute to find out what else she has written. Nalini Singh had mentioned how good this book was on her website and as she is one of my favourite authors I thought I would give it a go. I am so glad I did.

Not only does this book have a "tall, dark and smouldering" undercover FBI agent and a down to earth billionaire heiress (who would have though such a thing existed?) it also had loads of delicious wine references in it, I mean what else could a girl want?

I liked the fact that Jordan and Nick didn't just jump into bed together on page four, instead they had loads of sarcastic banter and hilarious one liners whilst the sexual tension built up and up and UP!

I absolutely devoured this book, I don't usually read a lot of contemporary romance but I loved this it was fantastic. I am hoping we get to see more of Jordan's brother Kyle in the future the "Twitter Terrorist" who was taken to hospital for being "stabbed" with a fork. Hilarious.

5 stars- I LOVED it. It's on the keeper shelf with pages folded down for easy reference.

1 comment:

  1. I love this book so much! Well, I love everything Julie James writes! I read this book on one sitting, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.