Monday, 11 April 2011

Jennifer Estep- 2 New Tangled Threads short stories


Blog hopping earlier I found that one of my favourite authors Jennifer Estep has posted 2 short stories that she has written for her fabulous Elemental Assassin series on her website today.

Tangled Dreams is from the Deveraux sisters Jo-Jo and Sophia's point of view. Click here to read it.

Tangled Schemes is told from Detective Bria Coolidge's point of view. Click here to read it.

Tangled Threads is out on the 26th of April. I've already ordered my copy it's one of my favourite series.

4 comments:

  1. Lesley,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. :) I followed you back to your blog.

    I am so excited about the Book Blogger Directory - I think it is a wonderful way to find new blogs.

    I'm looking forward to your posts.

    Have a great day.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this series during my Border's closing sale - can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I really loved it and cannot wait for Tangled Threads to come out I am counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.