Thursday, 28 April 2011

Review - Hard Bitten


Mr postman kindly delivered my pre-ordered copy a few days early (that never happens to me I was beyond myself with joy) so I put down Enclave and started reading Hard Bitten right away. First up- I love this series and have the 3 previous books on my keeper shelf, I only pre-order books I really, really, really want to read and this was one of them.

I loved it. I am also speechless. Okay I'm not really speechless but I am probably in shock. 
I don't want to give anything away so I'm just going to concentrate on what I loved about it. I loved the great chemistry and tension between Merit and Ethan, she still hasn't quite forgiven him and he is trying really hard to change, it was incredibly sweet. They had their hot moments (but not too many of them). I love the supporting characters Lindsey, Mallory and Catcher I want to read a whole book about them they are soooo good. There is a great mystery with the introduction of drugs into the vampire world and great baddies. I loved Jonah from the Red Guard and the chemistry he had with Merit. I think he might be a potential new book boyfriend!

The ending? It was completely unexpected, I now have no idea where the story is going, thank goodness the next installment Drink Deep is out in November or I might just self combust.
If you haven't read this series- why not???? BUY IT NOW.

It's a 5 from me and Hard Bitten has went straight onto my keeper shelf right beside the other 3 books in the series. LOVED IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.