Friday, 6 May 2011

Follow me Friday

It's Follow Friday! 

Follow my book blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee its a great way for bloggers to make new blogger friends. This weeks featured blog is AL @ Magnet 4 books

This weeks question: Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?
 
One of my favourite book boyfriends (note I said one- I have many) would be Curran from the Ilona Andrews Kate Daniels series I love him to bits and Kate is such a fantastic kick ass chick so I would quite like to be her. I totally agree with the choice of Barrons though he is hot!

9 comments:

  1. Happy FF. I'm following as of today :). Hope you have a great weekend.

    BK

    www.immortylcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an old follower wishing you a happy Friday! I'm not familiar with the series you mentioned - looks like I have some homework to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm starting to think I should read that series only for Curran, lol. I do love the sound of him! But yeah, I completely understand the choice of Barrons as well. ;)

    My FF can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curran’s a great choice, can’t really go wrong there…I feel like Barron’s might be kinda testy and tough to live with though….maybe I’m way over thinking it….again….
    of well, here’s my post link, happy FF!
    http://booksavvybabe.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just stopping by for Follow Friday. I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices!!
    Have a happy Mother's Day!
    www.abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely agree with these choices! Here's my post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, I still don't know who your talking about! I think I need to meet this Barron, lol. Donna x x As you can guess, Jess & I picked Jace!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.