Friday, 27 May 2011

Follow me Friday


It's Follow Friday! 

Follow my book blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee its a great way for bloggers to make new blogger friends.
This weeks featured blog is Louise from Book Bliss

This weeks question:
 How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?

It varies, last week I had a busy week at work I was sooo tired I hardly read anything maybe just one book that week. Usually its 2 sometimes 3 books a week, I get through more YA books and If I'm engrossed in a book I can easily stay up really late reading despite having work in the morning. Luckily I have a very understanding husband who works shifts and loves Sky Sports.

I have never listened to an audio book ever, there is no actual real reason for this. I love physical books to keep on my bookcases but read both on my Ipad and on my brand new Kindle.

7 comments:

  1. Hi I'm an old follower hopping through to wish you a happy weekend! I can completely relate to staying up late even when you have to work the next day... well technically I don't have to *go* to work... but I have 2 little kids that get me up early and don't let me stop until they are asleep!

    MyFollowFridayPost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading on my Kindle, even though I've only read one full book since Christmas (when I got it). But, like you, I like the physical books on my bookcase too. But, I'm running out of space. Hence, the Kindle, so I can reserve my bookcase for books I really love.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read an audio either, something doesn't appeal to me as much. :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a nice book blogger question. My answer will probably embarrass me in comparison with my peers!

    Follow me back to my blog at prepare to be stunned – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday with a long weekend ahead. Everyone enjoy!

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would recommend trying an audiobook sometime, you may find that you like it. I love them for long car trips.

    Happy Friday!
    I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lesley, just stopping by on the follow & hop!
    I have issues with books made into movies!
    Come see why!
    Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey

    Love the picture in your header, tried to follow the other day but the thing was down.

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    http://amysadumbrations.blogspot.com/ Please follow me back

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.