Monday, 30 May 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


It's Monday what are you reading is a weekly thingy hosted by Shelia over at One persons journey through a world of books.
Today is a bank holiday in the UK and I'm off to see The Sound of Music at the theatre tonight
(I am not dressing up like a nun though just in case you were wondering)

I'm currently reading Blood Law by Karin Tabke
It started off really well but I'm about half way through and my attention is wavering a bit.
Love the cover though!

I just finished Flawless by Lara Chapman and Winterborne by Augusta Blythe both were really enjoyable. I've still to write up my reviews, I am way behind with my reviews!



Next up is Kiss of Snow and Magic Slays which The Book Depository have "allegedly" sent to me but I haven't received them yet and I'm forcing myself not to growl at my postman as its not actually his fault.



If they don't arrive by tomorrow I will read Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky which looks really good but I will probably be in a huff about not being able to read what I really want. Grrrrrr.


What are you reading today?
(Please note if you say Kiss of Snow I will explode into a million tiny pieces. Just saying.)

11 comments:

  1. I'm reading Kiss of Snow! It's soooooo good! I can't believe you haven't gotten it yet! The thing that happens in the beginning was just OMG!

    LMFAOO I'm just joking :) I've never even heard of Kiss of Snow before! But I ordered a book from Book Depo once and I waited for a month but it didn't come. So I emailed them and they send me another one. So if Kiss of Snow takes much, much longer than it should, try that!

    I'm reading Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott. I'm going to start Blood Red Road next! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books! Flawless looks fascinating...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just finishing up my hot little weekend read Seducing Steve by Maggie Wells.

    I totally want to read that entire series by Nalini Singh. I am going to a convention this weekend and she will be there. I feel like the only person on Earth that hasn't read that series yet. LOL

    MichelleKCanada
    http://anotherlookbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about Kiss of Snow and Magic Slays. Amazon says my copies are on the way. I'm not expecting them until Wednesday at the earliest. Today is a US holiday. But Awaken is good. I think you will enjoy it. My Monday Report is here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, you have the same problem with Book Depository as me! On the website is says despatched on 23/05/11! I'm waiting through tomorrow and then complaining :)) They can't keep me away from Kate! x Good luck with your copies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *wails* kara-karin that's the date mine says too. noooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sucks about TBD. You know I've still never ordered anything from there. I always use Amazon. Donna - P.S I'm reading Matched by Ally Condie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awaken has such a great cover! Enjoy the Sound Of Music, I bet it will be incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that Awaken looks like a good read. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winterbone is a pretty cover. This coming week is my last week off before summer session. I have a few books I want to finish before school begins. Come see what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just checking if you got your Magic Slays? I haven't and just complained :)) Looks like a lot of people get send two copies of the book instead of one, and maybe TBD messed up.. *wails back*

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.