Saturday, 14 May 2011

on my wishlist- my terrible dilemma


On my wishlist is a fun little weekly meme started over at Book City Chick. I list the books that I really want to buy or borrow, they can be older books, just released or not even out yet books.

There are two books that I pre-ordered a while back and they both come out on the same day (31st May). They are by my two favourite authors and they present me with a HUGE question. Which one will I read first???

They are of course Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh and Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews.

Does anyone else have this dilemma?

To assist me in the monumental piece of decision making I have written a list documenting the reasons I want to read each book first. (yes I am that sad)

Why I want to read Kiss of Snow

1. It's about Hawke. I have been wanting to read his book since I started reading the series. I cannot wait to see Sienna drive him mad. I have been wanting to read it for ages (have I said that?)
2. It will have loads of amazing Nalini Singh style smexy scenes. I will be able to drool about Hawke.
3. Have I mentioned its about Hawke and Sienna??

Why I want to read Magic Slays

1. It's about Curran. I have been wanting to read more about Curran since he got it on with Kate in the last book. I cannot wait to see Kate drive him even more mad. I have been wanting to read it for ages.
2. It will have loads of amazing Ilona Andrews style smexy scenes. I will be able to drool about Curran. 
3. Have I mentioned its about Curran and Kate??

Talk about traumatic!
Can someone please, please, please just decide for me?

13 comments:

  1. I wish I could help but I haven't read either series. Your reasons for both are so similar so this only leads to a Cover Fight Match. Based on the cover and which one I like more, I go for Magic Slays. I like the lion in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cover fight match- I never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im gonna have to go look those up...thanks for sharing...
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wishlist is exactly the same as yours and I am facing the same dilemma. I think I might just have to close my eyes and grab one of them. I want each of them so badly for the same reasons you do -- Hawke and Curran!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could help you, but alas I can't as I'm trying to go through an enormous TBR pile at the moment. Just thought I would say hello and see how everything is going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol!
    Hawke... no Curran! No, Hawke!
    Actually, I'm not going to be any help, ask someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on vacation. That means: freelance writing, doing some web design work for clients and looking for a job. But when I'm not doing any of that stuff I'm reading or having fun. Come see what I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo, tough choice but I'll have to go for Curran first if I were you...no, wait, I'll have Curran, you can have Hawke - hows that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome picks! I want to read both of them at some point soon, and I hope you enjoy them when you get them. :)

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to catch up on Nalini's Pys series so bad I loved it! I think Im only one or two behind. Great picks and thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Read them both at the same time! ;) Both are great picks! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the best dilemma to have! Be honest with yourself, one of those books you want to read more than the other *cough* Hawke’s *cough*…. Pic the one you want the most and read that one last, like saving dessert for latter. Or maybe read it first so you won’t be too sad when you finish it because there is another great book waiting to be read… You know what? This is the worst dilemma to have. I would hate to be in your shoes… wait! I AM!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.