Saturday, 21 May 2011

On my wishlist


On my wish list is a fun little weekly meme started over at Book City Chick. I list the books that I really want to buy or borrow, they can be older books, just released or not even out yet books. This week's wish list has 2 books that are due to be released quite soon that look right up my street.



Idle hands are the devil's workshop

Temptation and seduction are the tricks of the Devil's trade, and when offered the chance to regain his wings by playing guardian angel, he's hell-bent on doing things his way . . .

Faith McFarland is in need of a miracle. So desperate to save her sick child, she's willing to make a deal with the Devil: steal a ring worn by Finn Payne, the bad-boy rock star who long ago sold his soul for rock 'n roll. Temptation and seduction become necessary evils, yet Faith's salvation means Finn's damnation . . . because the ring is all that stands between him and Hell. Falling in love was never part of the bargain, but now that they've tasted heaven in each other's arms, can they convince the Devil to give up his due?

I really like the look of Devil Without a Cause it's released on May 31st.



Their instincts will save them.
Their passion will transform them.

Growing up with an unstable, often absent father who preached about the end of the world, Jenna never thought, in her wildest nightmares, that his predictions would come true. Or that he would have a plan in place to save her–one that includes the strong, stoic man who kidnaps and takes her to a remote cabin in the Pacific Northwest.

The mysterious ex-Marine named Mason owes a life-debt to Jenna’s father. Skilled and steadfast, he’s ready for the Change, but Jenna proves tough to convince. Until the power grid collapses and the mutant dogs attack–vicious things that reek of nature gone wrong.

When five strangers appear, desperate to escape the bloodthirsty packs, Jenna defies her protector and rescues them. As technology fails and the old world falls away, Jenna changes too, forever altered by supernatural forces. To fight for their future, she and Mason must learn to trust their instinctive passion–a flame that will see them through the bitter winter, the endless nights, and the violence of a new Dark Age.

I saw this cover a while back on Book Chick City and added it to my wish list, it's released on the 6th of June so not long to go now.

What's on your wish list this week?

10 comments:

  1. I do like the look of Nightfall - but that could just be the half naked guy on the front! :)

    I know what you mean about huge TBR piles - I stopped counting whn my reached 100 books - there's just not enough time in the year to read them and keep up with the latest releases! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOO want to read Nightfall as well and can't wait for it to come out. It sounds really interesting and I just love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look REALLY good!!! I had the first one on my TBR. New follower. Stop by our blog and check out ours Under The Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Both of those sound amazing! Now I have to add them to my wishlist too. Thanks for pointing them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices! May I say, I love the covers of both those books. I haven’t heard of Nightfall yet, looks like a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting titles. Hope you enjoy them. Come check out my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say, those are some hot covers! Particularly the first one, very nice.

    Here's my wishlist: http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2011/05/on-my-wishlist-no-3.html. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of shirtless men around your blog. Very sexy. These look like good books. I hope you enjoy them!

    Feel free to check out what's on my wishlist this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This week I actually crossed more wishes off my list than I added. Come see what I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look good. Lots of man flesh! Me like! :) I agree with your choices!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.