Friday, 3 June 2011

Follow me Friday


It's Follow Friday! 

Follow my book blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee its a great way for bloggers to make new blogger friends.
This weeks featured blog is Amy from BackseatReader

This weeks question:

What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

Well, I live in Scotland so I'm hoping to avoid any direct zombie invasion they would probably target more populated areas first (I hope) if they do venture here I will bravely hide behind someone else.
With regards to Mel Gibson's return to the silver screen I can easily avoid that as I only get to go and to see kids movies nowadays where you sing along and stuff
(I have 2 daughters and hence have no real social life anymore)
so again I think I will be pretty safe.

Thank goodness its Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday,,,old follower,,,and Im right there with ya,,,when it comes to movies,,
    hope you have a great weekend
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not doing anything to prepare for a zombie apopcalypse, I live in the middle of the boonies so it would take a while for them to reach me. And when they do there are plenty of chickens and pigs and cows and ducks and farmers they can munch on while I make a mad attempt to escape. :D

    As for Mel Gibson, though I don't like his behavior in his personal life I still like him as an actor. Some of my favorite movies are ones he stared in. So if he came back to movies I would watch it if it looked good because I enjoy his films. But that's just me, and I'm probably alone in this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, according to 28 Days Later and Sean of the Dead, the first of the apocalypse could happen in your backyard--England. So, You better find someone big, strong, and fast to hide behind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol-hide behind someone else, that's awesome. I would probably do something like that too. I have no clue what I would do if there was a Zombie Apocalypse.

    I have 2 daughters also, so we tend to watch a lot of kids movies. I'm lucky if grandma is available to watch them so I can watch an adult film :)

    Happy Friday!

    Neri @ In The Name Of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cross your fingers and hope that Mel Gibson never stars in a family-friendly, animated musical!

    Found you via Follow Friday *waves*

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.