Friday, 10 June 2011

Follow me Friday


It's Follow Friday! 

Follow my book blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee
its a great way for bloggers to make new blogger friends.

I am 2 followers away from 600! I can't believe it *does happy dance*
I distinctly remember having 21 followers
and I still get a kick when someone leaves me a comment.
So thank you so much.

Anyhoo, this weeks featured blog is: Nicki J Markus

This weeks question:
The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

As Magic Slays is fresh in my mind I think I would switch with Kate Daniels not only would I get Curran (definite bonus) but I would have an amazing sword, the ability to kick ass big time and some words of power.
On the down side I would have the fear of Roland after me but with Curran by my side I think I would cope heroically.

Happy Friday everybody.

13 comments:

  1. Old follower stopping by. I saw those two mentioned before, but didn't know what book they came from. Now I do! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! Although you may have to fight me for Curran! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I whole heartedly agree with being able to cope heroically with Curran by your side. Great choice! I'm in Kate withdrawal now that I've just finished the awesomeness that was Magic Slays. Already Following!

    Here’s my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Hopping by for the follow friday.

    I do not know the book./character you name. Gonna check it out.

    Wishing you a wonderfull weekend!

    Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you will get the two followers today! :) What a great milestone to reach.

    I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, an old follower just stopping by. Good luck reaching that huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was waiting for this answer! Bet it's a good one, but I haven't managed to finish the first book yet...

    Happy Friday! :) Old follower.

    My character life-switching discussion can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not read that book but it definitely sounds worth checking out! I'm an old follower hopping through - have a great weekend!
    MyFollowFridayPost

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday! Old follower here. Will have to add to my TBR pile. =)

    My Follow Friday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never read this book, but your description makes it sound intense and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. I've heard great things about the Kate Daniels books. I want to read them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really must read this series, I keep hearing wonderful things about them!

    here is my hop: http://liedermadchen.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-4-and-book-blogger-hop-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Just stopping by on the hop... Now you're only one follower away from hitting 600! :) My pick would be Elena from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. Not only is she the only female werewolf but she's also married to Clay. Yum! I'm your newest follower, happy weekend!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
    Join the Midnight Summer Festival.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.