Friday, 17 June 2011

Follow me Friday

It's Follow Friday! 

Follow my book blog Friday is hosted by Parajunkee
its a great way for bloggers to make new blogger friends.

This week's question is: Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

Overall, I think my favorite genre is paranormal romance, I do like a bit of romance in my books. But if I'm honest I sometimes get a bit mixed up with what qualifies as paranormal romance and what is urban fantasy so I always say I like both! I have too many favourite books to choose one so I've picked my first ever favourite which was Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward I still love Zsadist and find myself going back and reading my favourite bits all the time.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me
    Love the blog and I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't read any of those but I have to say I like romance too!

    My #ff:
    http://jezsbookcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend prefer over action over romance so always say Urban Fantasy - but it's such a fine line these days between the two! Plus who doesn't like a hot man occasionally? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old follower Just stopping by ,,to say hi hope you have a great weekend..
    and Im withyou in the paranormal romance genre,,
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Hopping by from the follow friday.
    paranormal romance is one of my fav's aswell
    Have a wonderfull weekend!
    Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading a lot of paranormal fiction/paranormal romance lately and have been loving it! Happy Friday!
    Bonnie @ HandsAndHome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like paranormal romance too, but I tend more toward the YA side of things instead of the adult side.

    PS--Is that model on the cover of Tough of Frost Scarlett Johansson? It looks a lot like her, especially if you think of Iron Man 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really, really like paranormal romance as well! Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Asking me to Pick my favorite genre is like asking me to pick my favorite food; There's no way I can come up with just one answer!

    Follow me back to my blog and I'll explain - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank G-d it's Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love paranormal romance, too! Urban fantasy, too, and I'm the same way with having trouble distinguishing the two sometimes! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.