Monday, 6 June 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?

It's Monday what are you reading is a weekly thingy hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey.

I am currently reading
Devil Without a Cause by Terri Garvey
Isn't the cover yummy? I think he forgot to put on his shirt.


I just finished
Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews and
Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
Both of which I had been waiting for and both of which were AMAZING
(reviews to follow in which I will ohhh and ahhh and squeeeee a lot)

Next up
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
I think this is what I will read next but I am such a mood reader I might change my mind another four times.

What are you reading?



4 comments:

  1. I KNOW!
    'Magic Slays' and 'Kiss of Snow' were two much-anticipated 2011 books for me and they both exceeded expectation.

    On the downside, now we have to wait for 2012 and the next instalments. I want Kate Daniels #6 right NOWWWW. Grr!

    Looking forward to your reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it so hard to plan what I am going to be reading next (unless I have a deadline) because like you I choose my books based on my mood (which is why I like to have a few on the go). Have a great week.

    MyMondayPost

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great looking reads happening here! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.