Monday, 20 June 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


It's Monday what are you reading is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey.
I'm currently reading
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Fury by Elizabeth Miles (isn't the galley grab fab!)
I finished
Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby
Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke
both were YAtastic :)
Next up I plan to read (I think..)
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
I have an enormous TBR pile and keep picking up a book, read a page or two and then look at another book. I think it's because I have too many that I want to read them all at the same time!

What are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. Hourglass and Fury are both ones that I've been wanting to read, I hope you liked them! :D And I'm glad to hear you liked Fairy Bad Day, I've been wanting to read that one too! :D

    I hope you have an awesome week! Happy Reading! :D
    Ambur
    My "It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moonglass is a book that I want to read as well. I am curious how you will enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Flying Blind too. I also have Fairy Bad Day on my TBR stack. I know what you mean about having a hard time making a decision about what to read next because so many books on the stack sound great. I decided to do a massive re-read to avoid making decisions about new books. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower! Fury looks amazing! I want that one! Hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!

    You can find me at http://underthecoversbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fairy Bad Day is on my wishlist. I can't wait to read it.

    This was a rare week for me in that I finished a lot of review books. Come see what I finished.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.