Monday, 27 June 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


It's Monday what are you reading is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Shelia over at Book Journey.

I'm currently reading
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby


I finished
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles 




 I also finished my first audio book,
the format was bizarre at first but I really enjoyed it.


Next up I plan to read
Chasin Eight by Lorelei James
I love a good steamy cowboy story!


What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. Those all look like a great selection of books!

    I really want to read Hourglass - I look forward to your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've read some great books this week. I'm listening to my first audiobook in years at the moment too and I know what you mean about it being bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get Chasin' Eight, but I prob wont get to read it until next month!

    Here's my Monday post:
    Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love audio books, enjoy your week of reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.