Saturday, 18 June 2011

On my wishlist


On my wish list is a fun little weekly meme started over at Book Chick City. I get to list the books that I really want to buy or borrow, they can be older books, just released or not even out yet books. I love looking at everyone else's wishlist and always end up adding more books to my TBR list.


Chasin' Eight (Rough Riders #11)
Lorelei James
Samhain Publishing
Publication date: 28th June
Goodreads



She wants it…he’s got it…and the chase is on...

Bull rider Chase McKay has finally landed in a pile too big to charm his way out of. Caught with his pants down, he finds himself bucked right off the PBR tour until he can get his act together.
Hollywood actress Ava Cooper became the tabloids’ favorite target when her longtime boyfriend was outed as gay. She needs a place to lay low and a chance to prove to herself that she can satisfy a red-blooded man between the sheets. The sexy, rugged cowboy she finds holed up in her Wyoming hideaway seems like the answer to her every fantasy.

But Chase has sworn off women. Forever. Or at least a month. Whichever comes first.
When they take to the road to get Chase more hands-on bull riding experience, they have every intention of keeping their hands off each other. But the two headstrong stars quickly end up riding a hot and heady rodeo circuit all their own—until the press gets wind of their affair. When the dust clears and the lights of the paparazzi fade, are they ready to give up chasing the dream for a chance of finding forever?

Warning: Strap in, another hot McKay is about to bust out of the gate and this bull rider knows a thing or two about riding hard…

Woo hoo!!!! The Rough Riders series is very smexy and full of  hot manly cowboys which is why I love it! At one point I tried to convince my hubs to move to Wyoming and become a rancher but he was sadly not willing to leave Scotland and reminded me that I don't exactly enjoy outdoor type pursuits which I thought was a very valid point actually. I do actually prefer indoorsey shopping type stuff and know squat about cattle.

Shadowflame (Shadow World #2)
Dianne Sylvan
Ace
Publication date: 26th July
Goodreads



It’s been three months since musician Miranda Grey became a vampire and married David Solomon, Prime of the South. As Queen, Miranda must quickly come to terms with her new role and learn how to negotiate the treacherous waters of Signet politics, inevitably making dangerous enemies along the way.

As if complicated vampire politics and a rising music career weren’t enough, an enigmatic but powerful force from David’s past appears, leaving a wake of chaos and uncertainty for the Pair’s fledgling relationship. Miranda begins to realize how little she really knows about her husband. But when an assassin begins targeting her friends and allies, the Pair must track down the killer, even as their lives hang in the balance…

I loved the first installment Queen of Shadows so I am really looking forward to Shadowflame, it's a gorgeous cover too. I have a pair of trousers just like it. (Kidding, I wish..)

What's on your wish list this week?

8 comments:

  1. Those look good. I really want Shadowflame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll need to read Queen of Shadows first but I Shadowflame sounds great as well...another one for my must buy list... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picks, I am not familiar with chasin’ eight, I am gonna have to run over to goodreads and add it to my already overwhelming TBR pile….and I have the shadow world series on there already, I just haven’t gotten to it yet…that’s a great wishlist!
    Mine is @ Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get your hands on them soon :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.