Thursday, 2 June 2011

Random Acts of Kindness in May


May was the first month that I have participated in the Random Acts of Kindness programme hosted by
Basically everyone creates a wish list of the books they really want and then a kindly participant sends them something from the wish list which then brightens up every ones day!

I received Flawless from the lovely Nat at Dark Fantasy.
I had no idea she was sending it so was mega surprised when it arrived in the post.
 I read it straightaway and loved it.


I sent out a few RAKs (I went a bit RAK crazy!)

Dark Heart Forever to Sara at Urban Fantasy Reader
Perfect Chemistry to Bella at Cheezyfeet Books
Claire de Lune to Amber at Books of Amber
The Iron Witch to Emma at Belle Books
Entangled to Chelsea at Starry Sky Books
Forgotten to ComaCalm
Caressed by Ice to Nat at Dark Fantasy

Here's my wish list

It's a really fab idea so go and sign up!



3 comments:

  1. That's awesome that she didn't tell you anything, I bet you were totally surprised! Congratulations on your RAK!

    Brush Up On You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ya! I've nominated you for a sweet blog award. Come back to my blog to copy and paste the award and bring it over here!
    Well Done!

    MichelleKCanada
    http://anotherlookbookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sent loads of books :) And THANK YOU for Perfect Chemistry, again! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.