Sunday, 3 July 2011

In my mailbox #12


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren which aims to let book bloggers share what books they have bought, swapped or borrowed during the week.
I had a really busy mailbox this week and despite promising myself I wouldn't buy any more books as I have an enormous TBR list I relented after about, I dunno, five minutes and bought a few.

For my kindle I bought
Chasin Eight by Lorelei Leigh
(read it that that day, I love a steamy hot cowboy book)

I bought
Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown
Dead on the Delta by Stacey Jay

From Netgalley (how good is Netgalley right now??)

The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Tris and Izzy by Mette Ivie Harrison
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
(I've finished The Beginning of After - I cried buckets, review to follow)

For review I received
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
Entice by Carrie Jones
The Cardturner by Louis Sachar
(I can't wait to read Tempest Rising and Haunting Violet and I've seen some good reviews of Fallen Grace so a giant thank you to Bloomsbury for sending me my summer reading)

UK peeps remember to head over on Wednesday as
Tera Lynn Childs author of the fantastic
Forgive My Fins will be talking about the books on her keeper shelf,
and I will be having a giveaway to win a copy of Forgive My Fins. (Isn't the cover gorgeous?)



17 comments:

  1. Nice haul and you are right, netGalley is amazing atm, I got the same books! And I also read Entice, which is great :)

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/5ua37n3
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! I really want to read Bitter End. It sounds amazing. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great IMM! I love that cover for Forgive My Fins too. I also like the sound of Tris & Izzie and The Beginning Of After. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tris & Izzy is on NetGalley right now? I need to head over there and request it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book week - happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM this week! I really want the Mephisto Convenant and Tris and Izzie!

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some great books this week- I just downloaded Tris and Izzie too- I couldn't believe it when I saw it on Netgalley, I've wanted to read it for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought (and read!) Chasin' Eight this week as well! I am sooo with you about the smoking hot cowboy books!

    My Mailbox

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I really want to read Tris & Izzie and Haunting Violet.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! How cool of Bloomsbury to send all them books. I can't wait to see your reviews! - Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kindling the Moon and Haunting Violet both look awesome. Can't wait to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul! I think everyone has Tris and Izzie on their IMM this week! Cool!

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome In my Mailbox. I am a new follower! Happy Reading!

    lovepassionbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books. Netgalley is the best. Just finished The Beginning of After - loved it.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got great books and an amazing package from Bloomsbury! I've read a lot of those and they're really great. Hope you enjoy everything and thanks for stopping by my IMM

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.