Sunday, 31 July 2011

In my mailbox #16


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren which aims to let book bloggers share what books they have bought, swapped or borrowed during the week.

For review I received:
Mister Creecher by Chris Priestley
The Legacy by Gemma Malley
Lottie Biggs Is Not Tragic by Hayley Long
Thanks to Bloomsbury and Macmillan
(not sure when I will get to read them though eekkk)

I bought:
You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
(I read the Piper's Son IMMEDIATELY it was amazing my review will be up this week)

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
by E. Lockhart
(I have heard this is fantastic so I cannot wait to start it)
Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian
(I had this on my wishlist)

Incubus by Carol Goodman
(I had ordered it ages ago and forgot all about it oops)

I received a few cool swops:
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and
David Levithan
Are We There Yet? by David Levithan
(After reading and loving Dash and Lily's Book of Dares I have been on the lookout for more from David Levithan so was jumping with joy when I got these two books as swops on Read It Swop It)

For my kindle I also bought:
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
(Jennifer Estep is an auto buy for me, this is the first instalment of her new YA series. I read it that day and loved it my review will be up this week.)

What was in your mailbox this week?

18 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your review of Touch of Frost, I really wanna read that book!!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mailbox today and looking forward for your review of The Piper's Son and Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I haven't read those books but most of feedsbacks I gor were positives. So I want to know how it goes for you. Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want Incubus, it looks fantastic.

    here is mine: In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week Lesley. We got Legacy too but we haven't even read the first two books in the series. Lol. Enjoy! :) Donna
    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, Touch of Frost is one I NEED to get. Have just found that the prequel First Frost is available on Amazon and have downloaded that to tease myself with. :)

    Great books as ever - I am salivating with jealousy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each week I'm always amazed at the amount of books :D

    I love your choices!!! you've got so many great books :D


    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM!

    I love Melina Marchetta and just got The Piper's Son last week and I'm just about to read it! Happy Reading
    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
    My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-17_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! lots of books! I love the sound of Same Difference, You are here and The Disreputable History! :D I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the books you got are awesome! You Are Here looks especially cute! I'm gonna have to add a lot to my huge TBR list! I hope you enjoy all you got :) Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those books look awesome! Have a nice reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Touch of Frost! I love Jennifer Estep and I really enjoyed her YA debut, hope you like it as well! And I haven't read anything by Marchetta, but I bought Saving Francesca this weekend and am told I'll need to buy the Piper's Son immediately after reading. Fantastic books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set! I so love Piper's Son! I want to read Touch of Frost.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read The Piper's Son this past week as well, I loved it, My review should be up tomorrow. I've heard great things about Will Grayson Will Grayson. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hadn't heard of Incubus, but it looks interesting. And Jennifer Estep is an autobuy for me as well. Enjoy all of your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so excited that you got The Piper's Son. Love this book and Thomas Mackee is the perfect literary crush.

    Also really want to read Touch of Frost. Look forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you had an awesome week! I have heard some pretty great things about A Touch of Frost :) Happy reading!

    ★Leila

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm curious to know your review about incubus !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you enjoyed "Piper's Son" I'm yet to read this one but Melina Marchetta is one of my fave authors :) If you haven't read "Jellicoe Road" I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.