Monday, 4 July 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


I've had a strange reading week, it's been my first week off work for the summer holidays with the kids so I've had more time to read. My plan was to read loads of my YA type books that I have had on my shelf for a while but I'm such a mood reader I kept changing my mind about what I wanted to read. So basically, all reading plans went out the window!

I finished (quite a lot actually, wow I didn't realise)








I'm currently reading


(from net galley)

Next up I plan to read


Do your reading plans go out the window too or is it just me???

9 comments:

  1. I'm reading Tris and Izzie too :) Hope you enjoy it :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mephisto Covenant looks really interesting. Tell us what its like when u get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy Courtney Summers' books. The Beginning of After looks great!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Rock Hard on a lot of blogs. It looks . . . interesting.

    Here’s my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep looking at Tris and Izzie on netGalley. Tempest Rising sounds interesting, I think I will give that a try too!

    My book plans always go out the window- it depends on my mood as well. :)

    Quixotic Magpie
    http://quixoticmagpie.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for a Tris & Izzie review - The cover is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great list. I want to read a lot of those books!

    Have a nice week.

    Carla
    http://librarymosaic.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some great books there! I also finished Chasin' Eight this week as well. Wasn't it great, I love some hot cowboy loving LOL!

    WhatI'm reading!

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good looking line-up, enjoy your books and your week.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-46.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.