Saturday, 2 July 2011

Random Acts of Kindness- Thank you!


I took part again in June in the Random Acts of Kindness programme
hosted by Book Soulmates.
Basically everyone creates a wish list of the books they really want and then a kindly participant sends them something from the wish list which then brightens up every ones day!

I just want to say a big giant thank you to
Donna over at the fabulous Book Passion for Life
who sent me Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
so thank you so much Donna.

I also received a RAK from the lovely Hannah at Booking in Heels
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson
thank you so much Hannah.

I sent a few out too
I sent Donna Tempest Rising
and I sent Hannah Red Riding Hood
 just to say thanks for thinking of me in the first place.
I also sent Jess at Book Passion for Life Matched
and I sent Cicely at Cicely loves books Dead Beautiful.
I hope you all enjoy them ladies!


My RAK list for July is here.
It really is a great idea and it's fantastic when you get a surprise book in the post.
Sign up details for July's RAK is here
Thanks
Lesley
X

3 comments:

  1. Yuo got some great stuff. I love the RAK program. SO much fun. I am going to check out your wishlist (it's my favourite thing to do).

    ~Sara

    http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I hope you enjoy all those books!! You are so generous as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.