Monday, 15 August 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


Hi everyone, this is my last week off work the kids go back to school on Wednesday and I go back to work a week today so I plan to read loads before I am caught up gain in the whole school/work routine.

I am currently reading


It's quite slow so far and I'm struggling to get into it but as it's the travelling book from UK Swop Shop group on Goodreads I am determined to persevere.

I finished


I had Shade on my shelf for ages and got after seeing all the YA Crush Tournament posts I decided to finally read Shade which I loved so much I read Shift the next day.

Next up


I have a loan of this from Donna at Book Passion for Life so I want to read it and get it back to her this week.

What are you reading today?

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely week and enjoy your books.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing good!!!
    I am not reading much, but so what?!!

    Here is my Monday: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get some more good reading done before it's back to normal. My kids start next week, too.

    I'm reading Duma Key by Stephen King. Enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get some more good reading done before it's back to normal. My kids start next week, too.

    I'm reading Duma Key by Stephen King. Enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that "Supernaturally" picks up for you as I've got high hopes for it, as I loved "Paranormalcy". I've also got "Supernaturally" in this week's IMM post.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.