Saturday, 27 August 2011

In my mailbox #20


In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren which aims to let book bloggers share what books they have bought, swapped or borrowed during the week.

I bought


Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
I'm trying to avoid all discussions about it until I get a chance to read it.
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
 I've read and loved it but wanted my own copy.
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
So excited to start thi.s
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
I had this on audio book but NEEDED a paper copy too it's so good.

On loan/swops


Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern
I LOVED it review will be up tomorrow
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
I'm currently reading this
Pink by Lili Wilkinson
I've been wanting to read this for AGES
Beatle Meets Destiny by Gabrielle Williams
I actually bought this too, I forgot!
Thanks to Emily and Jasprit from UK SWOP SHOP who have the best taste in books ever!


For review
Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey
I really need to catch up on this series

Travelling book

The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen
This is actually our UK SWOP SHOP June travelling book
My review will be up next week.

I had such a good book week and I kind of went mad ordering loads of books too, some Aussie books I have been dying to get my hands on and loads that will be out over the coming months. I dread to think what my bank balance will be like.

27 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Don't Stop Now. I love road trip novels.

    The Vampire Stalker sounds like a really cool book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good choices i can't wait to read Bloodlines, and Blood Bounds Check out mine!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-my-first-vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like you got tons of great books this week! Happy reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloodlines and Blood Bound - I'm jealous! Although I'm waiting for the UK cover of Blood Bound as I'm not a fan of teh US one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOo, Awesome haul this week! I have Bloodlines waiting for me. I wish I had Juliet Immortal! Happy reading :)

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always have the best taste in books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great IMM! Have fun reading!


    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. aahh I want Blood Bound!! Great IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Bloodlines too. I'm so excited. I really want to get Juliet Immortal too.

    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome stack of books! I can't wait to read Shut Out. And Beatle Meets Destiny is one of my faves. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I always love your IMM hun. You had a great week. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got bloodlines as well. So jealous of Juliet immortal. Looking forward to your review of the vampire stalker! Great IMM!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mailbox, I really want to read My Vampire Stalker, it sounds so good! I look forward to your review : )

    My IMM

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a great IMM! I'm very excited about Blood Bound and Shut out. Where did you buy these? I though Shut out is only published later this year.

    Please check out my IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great book week. happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really great titles i cant wait to read Stacey Jay and the vampire stalker looks awesome!

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-7.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beatle Meets Destiny? That the second book involving the Beatles I've seen this week. Looking forward to hopefully getting Juliet Immortal, Pink and starting Alyxandra Harvey's series. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great books! Bloodlines is amazing - I won't spoil you, don't worry - and Adrian is brilliant. I am dying to read Blood Bound and The DUFF!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want to read blood bound! It sounds so good

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! Shut Out looks fab, so does Juliet Immortal! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shut Out was amazing! I had a great time reading it, I can't wait to read The Duff(:
    Awesome stack of books this week!

    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. great books this week!! Ive been meaning to get Pink for ages! I hope you enjoy it and all the others! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved, loved, loved The Duff!
    You have great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great books! I keep seeing Juliet Immortal everywhere so I'm now following your blog to see what you think :)

    My first ever IMM is here

    ReplyDelete
  25. You got a nice set of books. I really want to read the Duff and Shut Out.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohh, you got some good ones this past week! I hope you enjoy them all.

    Here's what I got if you'd like to check it out:

    http://j-rabbits-corner.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox_29.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.