Monday, 22 August 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


It's Monday what are you reading? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey in which I share what books I finished last week, what I'm currently reading and what I am planning to read this week.
I'm currently reading
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
(it's on Net Galley right now)

I finished
Supernaturally by Kiersten White review is here
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles review and giveaway is here
Wildefire by Karsten Knight (review to follow)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (review to follow)

This week I plan to read
After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
However, considering I am back at work I think it's fairly unlikely I will be able to finish both of them, but it's always good to aim high!

What are you reading today?

13 comments:

  1. Graffiti Moon is non Net Galley? Oh my! I need to check this. Thanks for the info =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started on Chain Reaction, and I was going to move on to Graffiti Moon as well! Sounds so interesting!

    <3 Britta
    http://novelday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Graffiti Moon! Hope it's a good book.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also got "Supernaturally" and looking forward to "Wildfire" too.

    Here's my "It's Monday! What are you reading?" post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! Chain Reaction looks amazing. I'm reading now Perfect Chemistry and so far so good! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I can't wait to read Chain Reaction =) Come check out mine!!

    http://paigebradish.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/its-monday-what-are-you-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm about to start Supernaturally - I loved the first one so much. I'm really interested in Wildfire, and of course I must go get Chain Reaction.

    Such a great week for you!

    Happy Reading,
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chain Reaction! I've seen that all over the place this week!! I definitely need to check out that series. Sounds soooo good! Enjoy!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    To see what I'm reading: http://lost-in-lit.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess you may want to put a facebook button to your website. I just bookmarked the blog, however I had to make this manually. Simply my 2 cents.

    My site:
    demande rachat credit Rachat De Credit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you LOVE Graffiti Moon!!! It's one of my favorites!!! I'm dying to read Dark Inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard only the best about After Obsession so I hope you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY for Graffiti Moon! Such an amazing book. Can't wait to read you review for Daughter of Smoke and Bones. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.