Monday, 29 August 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


It's Monday what are you reading? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey in which we share what books we finished last week, what we are currently reading and what we are planning to read this week.

I'm currently reading
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

I finished


Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern
The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen
Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
(I have a lot of reviews to catch up on, I just wanted to read this week!)

I plan to read
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger

What are you reading this week?

14 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading Juliet Immortal. I just got this book!


    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good - the Juliet Immortal book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of them. I am currently reading Love you more by Jennifer Grant

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, and totally psyched for Succubus Revealed!! Can't wait!!

    P.S Totally name dropped you! My books arrived squuuueeeeeee....THANK YOU SO much!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juliet Immortal looks good.

    Mine is at http://www.spiritblog.net/?p=3561.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree--Juliet Immortal sounds awesome! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good grief! I can't wait til payday! I totally wanna snag a copy of Juliet Immortal! I'll check back for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choices!! Come check out mine!!

    http://paigebradish.wordpress.com/2011/08/29/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-2/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a fab week! See what I'm reading here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Juliet Immortal looks intriguing - such a good cover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shut Out is on my wishilst. Even with homework, I did manage to meet last week's reading goals. Please come see what I finished and what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shut Out is on my TBR list as well. Great week! :)

    My Monday

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really looking forward to reading Juliet Immortal! I'm reading Delirium by Lauren Olliver. It's a dystopian tale about love...FANTASTIC SO FAR!

    <3 Britta
    http://novelday.blogspot.com!

    Great meme! I'll participate next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Waterfall" and "The Vampire Stalker" looks interesting :D

    Here's my "Monday" post.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.