Saturday, 27 August 2011

On my wishlist


On my wish list is a fun little weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City. These are the books that I really want to buy or borrow, and then I drool over everyone else's wish lists and add even more books to my already enormous TBR list.

Every You, Every Me
David Levithan
Expected publication: 13th September 2011



In this high school-set psychological tale, a tormented teen named Evan starts to discover a series of unnerving photographs—some of which feature him. Someone is stalking him . . . messing with him . . . threatening him. Worse, ever since his best friend Ariel has been gone, he's been unable to sleep, spending night after night torturing himself for his role in her absence. And as crazy as it sounds, Evan's starting to believe it's Ariel that's behind all of this, punishing him. But the more Evan starts to unravel the mystery, the more his paranoia and insomnia amplify, and the more he starts to unravel himself.

I am beyond excited for this book, it actually sounds quite dark and apparently it is interspersed with black and white photographs so that the reader can see the pictures the character Evan is so unnerved by. I've pre-ordered it and I'm counting down the days already.

16 comments:

  1. This does look super-creepy. In fact I'm already creeped out thinking about the plot...why doe some books hit you like that but I'm happy with vamps, zombies and others?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh-AH! Love the cover and title too. Hooley Dooley you introduce so many amazing books!
    (yeah I just said hooley dooley) :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my type of book, would probably give me nightmare. Hope you enjoy it. My wishlist is a bit more tame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This DOES sound really good! I think it's one that I will add to my wishlist too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds chilling. Great pick, I've been wanting to read something by David Levithan.

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this one before, but it sounds really good! Enjoy! :)

    On My Wishlist

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for this one too. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover of the book you chose, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this looks dark and creepy. I think I might enjoy it. :) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard about this! Sounds pretty good.

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  11. I TOTALLY want this one!! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting. This week I'm wishing for a new book by Sarah Weeks. Please come see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds really good!
    Going on my TBR list, great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo I may have to add this to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How come I wasn't aware of the fact that David Levithan had a new book coming? This is one I'll need to read! Thanks for featuring it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.