Monday, 5 September 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


It's Monday what are you reading? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey in which we share what books we finished last week, what we are currently reading and what we are planning to read this week. I had a quiet week as my daughter has been ill with bronchitis so I've really been watching lots of Scooby Doo DVD's with her instead of reading. She's on the mend so I hope to catch up with my reading and reviews during the week.

I'm currently reading

Raw Blue by Kirsty Eagar

I finished


Saving June by Hannah Harrington
(good grief it was AMAZING)
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
(liked it but not as much as The Duff)
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
(Interesting....)
reviews to follow

Next up I plan to read

Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
What are you reading?

8 comments:

  1. You had some really good reads last week! I want to read all of these!

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Saving June, but otherwise Ive never heard of those books. Hope you enjoy them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo in your header. Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I am so excited that you are reading those awesome Aussie books! AND that you loved Saving June! Yay!

    I have just finished Enclave (Really enjoyed it) and I am now debating if I start a another book as Succubus Revealed is going to be here ANY day now. IEEEEE!!

    I am also DYING to get into the Goddess Test and Endless Summer....Oh life is tough!

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you love all of your books!! Check out my blog any time!!

    http://paigebradish.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of good things about Saving June and Shut Out. I hope you have a great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blog! I didn't know you could tag on blogger posts! Thanks!

    Danielle Raver
    danielleraver.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoyed Shut Out, I am curious how this one compares to The DUFF

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.