Monday, 19 September 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


It's Monday what are you reading? is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey in which we share what books we finished last week, what we are currently reading and what we are planning to read this week.

I'm currently reading
Fury by Shirley Marr
(I am in love with Aussie YA right now)

I finished


Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin (my review is here)
Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh
Never Enough by Lauren Dane

Next up

I'll be there by Holly Goldberg Sloan
(this has been on my shelf for a while now so I want to finally get to it)

What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED I'll be there!
    Great selection this week! Check out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so many awesome books in this post!

    how was 'stay with me"? i am insanely curious about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover for Shirley Marr's Fury just makes me...gape. I love it; it's one of the best YA covers I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.