Saturday, 15 October 2011

In my mailbox #27


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren


I had a great book week this week which means mega reshuffling of my to be read pile!

For review
Advent by James Treadwell
The Dead of Winter by Chris Priestly

I won
 Waterfall, Cadcade and Torrent by Lisa T. Bergen
(Squeeeee! Thanks to Supernatural Snark and author Lisa T. Bergen
who kindly sent me the whole series, I loved Waterfall so can't wait to read the other two.)

Random Act of Kindness
 Liar by Justine Larbalestier
(Thank you so much to Misty over at Bookaholics 
I've been looking forward to read this FOREVER!)

Fall Book Exchange
 Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
(Thank you sooooo much to Sara @ Just Another Story)

Swops
 XVI by Julia Karr
Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry
and
Guitar Highway Rose by Brigid Lowry
(Thanks to Lindsey @ Lindsey's Bookshelf )

I also MEGA SQUEEEEEE got
Which I read IMMEDIATELY and loved it.
Thanks to Jennifer Estep for letting me read it
my review will be up nearer the publication date.
What was in your mailbox this week?

16 comments:

  1. Oh, as ever I'm green over the lovely books you've got this week! I need to read Waterfall and I just placed my amazon order for Dust and Decay! I adored Rot and Ruin so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some good ones especially with this spooky time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_o_o! I loved Waterfall! I bet the rest of the books will be amazing... XVI was great too. Fantastic mailbox as usual, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kiss of frost looks excellent! some of those covers are creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice load this week =) I hope you enjoy all of your books! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhh Lesley...awesome week! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Deadly Cool...I so want that! Enjoy Lovely! ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! You got so many great books this week doll! Looking forward to your reviews (:

    Haley @ Ya-Aholic.com

    MyIMM: http://www.ya-aholic.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that copy of liar looks really cool hehe

    Oh the waterfall series is everywhere, I think I should get it lol
    And I'm very jealous of the dead of winter and deadly cool, hope you enjoy them :)
    I got rot and ruin last week which I'm excited to read

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set of books this week, I have XVI still waiting to be read, and I have Rot and Ruin that I need to read before Dust and Decay.

    Congrats on the win. :D

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got so many awesome books this week, Lesley. Great to hear that you enjoyed Kiss of Frost - I hope to start Touch of Frost soon. :)
    And I hope you enjoy the rest of your great new books as well!

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo! dead of Winter! It sounds amazing, hope you enjoy this!
    Also Guitar Highway Rose has been on my wishlst forever, lucky!

    Enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow- great books this week! Deadly cool looks amazing, it's on my wishlist.
    I got a set of the the River of Time series too, and can say that Cascade is just as exciting as the first one. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always, wonderful books this week! I have a few fun things going on my blog right now, too. I have three giveaways Signed ARC of Out of OZ, Love and Marriage Giveaway, October Book Giveaways and they have a total of 13 books and a swag pack you can win. Stop by to check it out!

    I hope you have a fabulous week of reading!

    -Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, excellent books! I really want to read Waterfall, Cascade and Torrent. Damn book ban. I'm so tempted to break it! I hope you enjoy your books, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lots of cool books this week! I got Advent too XD

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab set! So cool that you got the Waterfall series. I really liked those books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.