Monday, 31 October 2011

It's Halloween what are you reading?


Happy Halloween everybody!

It's Monday what are you reading is hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey
I finished

Amplified by Tara Kelly,
As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott,
Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles,
My Beating Teenage Heart by C.K. Kelly Martin, 
Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep
On The Jellicoe Road and Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta

Days later I still can't stop thinking about On The Jellicoe Road I think it will be up there as one of my favourite books of the year it was so amazing and to think it sat on my shelf for months before I actually picked it up. If you haven't read it, honestly ask Santa to bring it this year you will not regret it.
I'm currently reading
Every You, Every Me by David Levithan

I don't know exactly what I'm going to read next, I need something scary maybe Anna Dressed in Blood? who knows, I have no book plans this week I'm just going to go with the flow this week and chillax... 

Hope everyone is having a fab Halloween.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, some great books. I hadn't heard of Jellicoe Road. Looks like I shoudl pick it up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! That Jennifer Estep book looks really good. Happy reading!

    Here's the link to my Monday post...

    http://moretalesfromthecrypt.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/my-week-in-review-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of Jellicoe Road before but I will definitely look into it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a lot of good reads! I have heard good things about Amplified, I need to check it out.

    My list: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-7_31.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.