Monday, 17 October 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


It's Monday what are you reading is hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey.

I'm currently reading

I've had this on my shelf for a while but it keeps slipping down my TBR pile, I'm going to get back to making a list of books I definitely want to read during the week and try to ensure the books that have been sitting on my shelf for a while get a bit of attention. I mean I did buy them with the full intention of reading them! I picked up You are Here and re-read the blurb and decided I want to read it next. 

I finished






Next up I plan to read


I adore Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin's series and The Elder Races series by Thea Harrison is very much up my paranormal romance kind of street.

What are you reading and enjoying today?



6 comments:

  1. Lots of reviews to look forward to here!

    I just purchased the first Thea Harrison book Dragon Bound it came highly reccomended so cant wait to get stuck into that one.

    I just finished Stephanie Perkins Lola and the Boy Next Door. Devoured it in one sitting. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all new to me. My Monday is at http://www.spiritblog.net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got to read some really good books! I hope you have another great reading week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read some good books. I am still slow after my LONG reading slump but catching up!

    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Slow Ride" is next on my list. My Mom read it and liked it, so I'm sure its going to be good. The whole series has been great! Hope you like it :)

    http://missourireadings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eyes on Deadly Cool are mesmerizing.

    I spent last week rebooting my blog on Wordpress. I hope you will stop by and let me know what you think.
    http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/

    HAPPY READING!

    Dollycas

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.