Monday, 24 October 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?

It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila over at book journey

I'm currently reading
Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep
I have a huge fan girly love for every single thing Jennifer Estep has written. I may have mentioned this on numerous occasions I know. But anyway, I love the Elemental Assassin series and have been waiting with bated breath for the final showdown between our heroine Gin and the evil Mab Monroe. Needless to say I am loving every minute of this.

I finished

You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
The Lighter Side of Life and One Lonely Degree by c.k. kelly martin
Starstruck by Cyn Balog
(all of which have been on shelf for ages)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter

Next up ( I think)

My beating teenage heart carrying on my c.k. kelly martin fest!
As I wake by Elizabeth Scott
(I bought this weeks ago and STILL haven't read it)

I need to read some of the books I have on my shelf, I have soooo many good books sitting there waiting to be read and then I can swop them for other books. That's the plan anyway.

3 comments:

  1. These are all new to me but they look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the first book in this series!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i sooo wish i could read that many books in one week. My high for reading books is one possibly if i try two. I need some tips on faster reading lol. Come check out my It's Monday!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_24.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.