My book boyfriend is hosted by the fabulous Missie @ The Unread Reader
I love the Dragon Kin series by G.A Aiken (Shelly Laurenson) it's full of bloodthirsty, randy, shape shifting dragons.
The Dragon Who Loved Me is the fifth book in the series it's laugh out loud funny, full of amazing characters and tonnes of sexy times. You have got to read it but start at the beginning of the series or else you will be super confused! so this week's book boyfriend is the shape shifting hottie Vigholf.
Vigholf the Abhorrent (they all have names like that)
- He is a Northlander lightening Dragon.
- His kind once captured female dragons from the south and forced them to be their mates.
- He's slightly chauvinistic, a bit stubborn and fairly self centred.
- He eats constantly.
- He has admired Rhona the Fearless for 5 years she thinks he's a pest and tells him so constantly.
- He's protective and loving and has "watched out" for Rhona in battle despite the fact she's the first daughter of a warrior family.
In my head Vigholf looks a bit like Charlie Hunnam the gorgeous bit of rough who plays Jax in Sons of Anarchy. Niceeeeeee.