Saturday, 1 October 2011

On my wishlist


On my wish list is hosted by Book Chick City. These are the books that I really want to buy the minute they come out, I then get a chance to drool over everyone else's wish lists and add even more books to my already enormous TBR list.


Saltwater Moons
Julie Gittus
Lothian Books
Publication date: 7th August 2008




In the beginning it seems so simple. A poem in the mail. A weekend invitation to the coast. But when Sun says yes to a midnight walk, her life becomes suddenly complicated. Saltwater Moons tells the story of Sun Langley during her final months of Year Twelve. There's the intensity of her first relationship, complicated by the fact she continues to exchange poems with her boyfriend's best mate. It's a story about love and betrayal, about constantly longing for the things we can't have

Constantly longing for the things we can't have??? I've been constantly longing for this book for ages I can't find it anywhere. If anyone can help me track it down I will be eternally grateful.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get your hands on a copy soon! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...not sure it's for me, but I hope you find it! Nothing more frustrating than wanting a book you can't find anywhere - I have the same trouble with the new Traci Harding books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have a hard time finding a book, usually fishpond.com has it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope you get this one. Def. check out Fishpond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cover. I hope you get your book. My wishlist post is short and sweet this week. I'm swamped with the needs of a tiny stray kitten that I've adopted. Come see what I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is a lovely book. and i had a copy ~ but i gave it away.

    i know you can get a copy of this direct from the authors website (google it) and she will post it internationally to you :)

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.