Saturday, 5 November 2011

In my mailbox #30


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren
I bought
Drink Deep by Chloe Neill
(I put everything aside to read it- I love this series)
Heart of Steel by Meljean Brook
(This is the follow up to the A-MAZING The Iron Duke which
was one of my favourite books last year)

Goodreads travelling book
Fateful by Claudia Gray
(which the girls tell me is fantastic)
 
For review
Immortal Beloved and Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan
(I actually just finished Immortal Beloved and enjoyed it so much I started the sequel 5 minutes later)

RAK
Soulless by Gail Carriger
(the fantastic Jodie at Books for Company kindly sent me this,
This is one of the many books I have been tempted to read after seeing a Book Boyfriend post so thank you so much to Jodie for sending me it.)

From Net galley

Catching Jordon by Miranda Kennealy
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Seriously how amazing is Net galley? These are all on my wishlist so I am beyond excited I get to read them for FREE! I think I will need to spend all of next week (well apart from Tuesday when I'm off to see Dirty Dancing the musical- squeeee) reading all of my net galley freebies.
 
Hope everyone has a fab Sunday.

14 comments:

  1. I want to read Everneath quite badly! It looks soo good. *jealous* Hope you enjoy your new books! Looks like a pretty awesome week. :)

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Fateful! And I also got the same books from Hodder. Looks great and I can't wait to start them. Hope you enjoy them ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week. Souless is a fabulous read which you will love!! And I'd love to get my hands on Drink Deep - I love Merit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Fateful sitting on my shelf and I really need to read it soon. Have heard so many great things about this.
    I also can't wait to read these NetGalley books... Especially the HarperCollins ones. Can't beleieve their letting us read all of these. :D

    Enjoy!
    Carina

    P.s.: I'll order your birthday present soon. (I knew from your Goodreads profile ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your amazing mailbox! :) Heart of Steel, Drink Deep, Fateful and all the Netgalley deliciousness... Yum! Enjoy your books, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soulless is a really nice read !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week, I got Immortal Beloved and Darkness Falls too, and also Under The Never Sky. I saw Catching Jordan on another blog so I have requested it.

    Happy reading

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to hear immortal beloved is good since I have those to lol I've heard fateful is good, I think I'm gonna wait for it to come out here next year to get it.
    :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Everneath on netgalley? I'll have to check that out =)

    Happy reading!
    ~ Shanella

    ReplyDelete
  10. some good books there, hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome IMM hun! You got alot of great books! (:

    Haley @ Ya-Aholic

    My IMM: http://www.ya-aholic.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh sweet haul! We got a few matching titles here! I want to get Immortal Beloved it sounds really cool!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got Halowed too! (LOVED it)

    but was rejected for 'Catching Jordan' :) cannot wait to hear what you think of it though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.