Sunday, 20 November 2011

In my mailbox # 32


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

I wasn't expecting to actually have an IMM post this week as I thought I would only have one book but at the last minute I ended up with some really amazing books sent to me by some really amazing people so I wanted to show them off and say a big giant thank you:)



The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
An early birthday present from the lovely Carina @ Fictional Distraction
I've been dying to read this!

Avenger's Angel by Heather Killough-Walden
An early Christmas Present from the awesome Donna @ Book Passion for Life
Major re-shuffling of my TBR pile methinks.

Tomorrow When The War Began by John Marsden
A RAK from my Aussie pal C.J. Duggan
C.J. thought this was the perfect book for me, it's an Aussie classic so I know I will love it.

Thank you so much ladies you are all A-MAZING.

 

For review
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

From RISI
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

I bought (to feed my Aussie YA obsession)
All I Ever Wanted by Vikki Wakefield
I wanted this badly after seeing a guest post on Carla @ The Crooked Shelf
seriously fantastic Aussie YA month

Have a great week everybody.

17 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on Pandemonium and Probability of Love! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an great IMM for not expecting one! Yay on Pandemonium too! I need to read Delirium so badly, I bet it's awesome.

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying for Pandemonium!
    Awesome haul!

    here's my IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Tomorrow when the War Began and it is a great read - very different to other YA books. I think you'll love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Merry Christmas Lesley....there's more on it's way for you. You weren't suppose to know I was your Secret Santa though. ENJOY!!! P.S Thank you for Fins are Forever back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying to get my hands on Pandemonium. Enjoy all those awesome books!

    http://thebookjunkiesbookshelf.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want Pandemonium so much and The Statistical Probability and Faerie Ring look AMAZING!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW you got it! Woo that seemed quick.

    Hope you enjoy Tomorrow When the War Began? I sure know I did! It's often used in schools here in Oz, very popular.

    Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read statistical probability last night and its brilliant, I hope you think so too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, I'm soooo jealous that you got The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! Looking forward to hear what you think of it; it sounds awesome! <3

    All of these other books look and sound great as well. I really hope you enjoy them (especially The Faerie Ring ;) ).

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy The Faerie Ring it sounds so good. Im excited to read it! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-12-e-book-edition-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I am very jealous. Lots of great books there. Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  13. great mailbox this week! I have read avenger's angel, I'm curious to see what you think of it. Book Savvy Babe’s IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, The Faerie Ring! I really want to read it! I loved Avenger's Angel and I'm curious as well what you'll think of this book :) Enjoy your week, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you have some good books to read there hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pandemonium! *swoons a little* Happy reading on all of those!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm dying to get my hands on The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. Have you seen the trailers? So cute!!! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.