Wednesday, 30 November 2011

My book boyfriend #28



I read Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James last week and CANNOT stop thinking about Christian aka Fifty see my why I fell in love with Fifty post here. You guys NEED to read these books they are steamy hot and Fifty is to die for!!!

Reasons why I love Fifty:
1. He's a hot young billionaire CEO.
2. He's a complete alpha male control freak. *fans self*
3. Despite this, Ana changes changes him.
4. Due to a traumatic childhood he is frightened of being touched on his chest.
5. The email exchanges between Fifty and Ana had me literally cracking up.
6. He says "Laters Baby" in an ironic kinda way.





"But, here's the thing- one moment you say "don't defy me," the next you say you liked to be challenged. That's a very fine line to tread successfully.
He gazes at me for a moment, then frowns.
"I can see that. But you seem to be doing fine so far"
"But at what personal cost? I'm tied up in knots here."
"I like you tied up in knots" he smirks.
"That's not what I meant" I splash him in exasperation.
He gazes down at me, arching an eyebrow.
"Did you just splash me?"
"Yes." Holy shit... that look.
"Oh, Miss Steele." He grabs me and pulls me into his lap, sloshing water all over the floor. "I think we've done enough talking now."







"But I'm a selfish man. I've wanted you since you fell into my office. You are exquisite, honest, warm, strong, witty, beguilingly innocent; the list is endless. I am in awe of you. I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is like a knife twisting in my dark soul."







"He looks up, gazing at me, his expression is disconcerted, alarmed even. Placing his hands on either side of my face, he holds my head in place.
"You. Are. Mine" he says, each word a staccato. "Do you understand?" He's so earnest, so impassioned- a zealot. The force of his plea is so unexpected and disarming. I wonder why he's feeling like this.
"Yes, yours," I whisper, derailed by his fervor. 

Hands up if you love a tortured alpha male who is changed by the love of a good woman??? Seriously, if you liked Barrons and Curran then Fifty is the guy for you. Thanks to the model Steve Boyd for smouldering for me today.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh I WANT HIM! I WANT HIM NOW! I'm going to read this book, I swear it's bumped to my list. God he sounds amazing, and I love a tortured guy who changes because of a good woman. I want to be that woman! *holds hand up in the hair* ME, pick me!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drool* I know! Everyone who reads these books falls for Christian :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second photo is just about the best thing I've seen all day. Fifty sounds incredibly hot, you've convinced me - I NEED to read this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *raises hand* Love Alpha males.

    So really, you'd put him in the same category as Barrons! Wow.

    And I have to agree with Belle, that second photo is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want now! This sounds absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read it! That second pic is to die for!

    Here's mine: http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-book-boyfriend-15-zsadist.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.