Saturday, 19 November 2011

On my wishlist


On my wishlist is hosted by Book Chick City

My wishlist is a bit YA- tastic this week:)


Second Chance Summer
Morgan Matson
Publication date: 8th May 2012

Taylor's family might not be the closest-knit – everyone is a little too busy and overscheduled – but for the most part, they get along fine. Then Taylor's dad gets devastating news that changes everything. Her parents decide that the family will spend the summer together at their old vacation home in the Pocono Mountains.
Crammed into a place much smaller and more rustic than they are used to, they begin to get to know each other again. And Taylor discovers that the people she thought she had left behind haven’t actually gone anywhere. Her former summer best friend is still around, as is her first boyfriend. . . and he's much cuter at seventeen than he was at twelve.
As the summer progresses, the Edwards become more of a family, and closer than they’ve ever been before. But all of them are very aware that they’re battling a ticking clock. Sometimes, though, there is just enough time to get a second chance – with family, with friends, and with love.

I'm hoping this will be as good as Amy & Rodger's Epic Detour which I absolutely loved, the blurb sounds good and I like a bit of second chance love.


Dark Kiss
Nightwatchers #1
Michelle Rowen
Publication date: 5th June 2012


After her soul is stolen in a kiss, a 16-year-old must join a force of demons and angels to protect humanity from an immortal threat.

Not much of a blurb so far but the cover really caught my eye, I love the Elvis hair-doo and the feathery wings.



A Want So Wicked
A Need So Beautiful #2
Suzanne Young
Expected publication: 26th June 2012



Elise is a normal seventeen-year-old girl until the day she wakes up in a desert park, with no idea who she is.

After that episode, her life takes a bizarre turn. She’s experiencing unexpected flashes of insight into people’s lives—people she’s never met before. Strangers frighten her with warnings about the approaching Shadows. And although Elise has never had a boyfriend, she suddenly finds herself torn between two handsome but very different young men: Abe, the charming bad boy whose affect on her both seduces and frightens her, and the mysterious Harlin, who’s new to town but with whom Elise feels an urgent, elemental connection—almost as if they are soul mates.

Now Elise begins to question everything about her life. Why do these guys both want her so desperately? What are the Shadows? Why does the name Charlotte inspire a terrifying familiarity? And who is Elise, really?

I'm such a cover lover, pretty covers pull me in everytime. I enjoyed the first in the series so I'm sure I will be buying this nearer the time.

12 comments:

  1. Dark kiss does sound interesting - and the cover is very yum! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, too, totally adding Second Chance Summer to my wishlist! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read A Need so Beautiful yet, but this series sounds really good. And the covers for both books in the series are gorgeous. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second Chance Summer is high up on my wishlist!! I cannot wait for that one :)

    Check out what I'm wishing for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second Chance Summer looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second Chance Summer is calling my name too. Love this cover :) I hope you get your hands on these soon!

    Tiffany
    On My Wish List

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those all look so good and I'm really curious about Dark Kiss. I might have to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so right - the guy on the cover of Dark Kiss looks so much like Elvis! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really can't wait to get hold of second chance summer after reading Amy and rogers epic detour! I hope you get your wishes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Michelle Rowen, Dark Kiss looks really good! Thanks for stopping by my wish list this week! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  11. All interesting reads! Hope you get to read them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely want to read the Dark Kiss! And the cover is just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.