Saturday, 26 November 2011

On my wishlist


On my wishlist is hosted by Book Chick City
I found two very yummy covers this week when checking out books to be released in 2012 on Goodreads, I am ALWAYS tempted by a yummy cover and the hint of a bad boy....
A Devil Named Desire
The Devil's Bargain #2
Terri Garey
Publication date: 24th Jan 2012



Forbidden fruit is always the sweetest...

...and no one knows that better than Sammy Divine, High Prince of Darkness. Once an angel, now cast down, Sammy's out to prove he's not the only angel who can be led into temptation...

Hope Henderson's sister has disappeared without a trace, and Hope will do anything to find her--even make a deal with the Devil. An ancient text holds the key to unspeakable power, and it's the Archangel Gabriel's job to make sure it stays hidden, even if he has to become human to do it. Lives, love and the fate of the world hang in the balance, as Hope and Gabriel learn that when passion's involved, it may be impossible to withstand a devil named desire.

I read the first in the series and really enjoyed it so when I saw this cover with his too tight and very wet looking shirt I realised this is the very book for me.

Eternal Wolf Clan #1
Stephanie Tyler
Publication date: 6th March 2012

The full moon is their mistress. They are predators of pleasure and pain. Feared by humans, envied by werewolves, the Dire Wolves are immortal shifters, obeying no laws but their own bestial natures. Once they were many, but now only six remain, a dangerous wolfpack forever on the hunt…

Rifter leads the pack, embracing the lifestyle and ethics of an outlaw biker even as he battles an ancient enemy who has become a new, powerful force. But with his Brother Wolf raging inside him, howling to be unleashed, he needs to satisfy his hungers. And when he meets a drop-dead gorgeous blonde drinking alone in a bar that caters to both human and inhuman, Rifter’s primal instinct is to claim her.

Gwen has her own desires, long unfulfilled. She hopes a passionate night with the leather-clad, Harley-riding biker will ease her suffering. The seizures that have wracked her body her entire life are incurable—and they’re killing her.
But none of that will matter if Rifter can’t stop the growing threat to them all–trappers who are determined to enslave humankind and use the Dire wolves as part of their nefarious plan

Biker werewolves howling to be unleashed??? I am sooooo there. Isn't the cover to die for? Clearly being a werewolf = no need to wear a shirt and for that I am eternally grateful.

4 comments:

  1. You always find teh yummiest covers...I think I will have to investigate these as well...and I love that werewolves rarely need to wear tops! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Mel... YUM!

    I also need to read the #2 Sammy book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I skipped last week because I didn't have any new wish list books, nor had I finished reading any wish list books. Please come see what I'm wishing for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first in the Garey series that I really need to read. Dire Needs sounds fabulous and I definitely agree about shirtless werewolves. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.