Thursday, 1 December 2011

2012 TBR pile reading challenge


I've been thinking about signing up for a few 2012 reading challenges but I need EASY challenges as I'm terribly lazy. So, since I have an enormous and I mean enormous to be read pile I decided the 2012 TBR pile reading challenge is a good starting point. Currently I have over a hundred books sitting on various bookshelves waiting to be read and don't get me started on what I have on my kindle!

I've decided to sign up to reading between 11-20 of my TBR books (I'm aiming low I know)
Here are some of the books that I am ashamed to admit have been on my shelf for a while. And yes, I am currently the only person left in the world who hasn't read The Mortal Instrument's series but I really do plan to rectify that.


If you are interested in joining up head over to Book Passion for Life
for the challenge details and sign up.
 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you signed up! I really need to take photo's of my books too! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.