Thursday, 1 December 2011

2012 YA Contemporary Challenge



I've just signed up to participate in the YA Contemporary Challenge 2012 hosted by Katies book blog and Reading Angel since I absolutely love contemporary YA and have a list as long as my arm of all the 2012 YA books I'm desperate to read. I've signed up to read Level 3 - 15+ books which I think I will manage no problem in fact I've added about 20 books to my list!

Here's my Goodreads list that I plan to read for this challenge.

Click here to sign up for the YA Contemporary Challenge 2012.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm a complete failure at challenges. Once I sign up I seem to stop reading that genre. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for signing up!! I can't wait to get started!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for signing up. I can't wait for it to be 2012 so I can start reading. Happy reading and have fun with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.