Saturday, 3 December 2011

In my mailbox #34


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

A pretty small but perfectly formed mailbox this week.


A giant thank you to my "Secret" Santa Donna @ Book Passion for Life
who sent me Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare.

A second big giant thank you to Jasprit from our Goodreads group UK Swop Shop for letting me know about the Galley Grab for Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook, I would have missed it otherwise.

That's it! I haven't even read that much this week as I've been busy Christmas shopping and watching Elf on DVD with my daughters. On Wednesday Jennifer Estep will be on le blog and a I have a fab giveaway of her Mythos Academy series planned too so remember to check it out!

Have a great week everybody:)

9 comments:

  1. I have to start reading the Cassandra Clare series! I feel like I'm being left behind.

    Psst - I've never seen Elf...is it worth watching...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel you NEED to watch Elf it's the best Christmas movie ever and has tonnes of hilarious lines that I find myself using constantly whilst people look on quizzically:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's Christmas movies time! :) I so wanted to participate in Secret Santa, but I was't allowed because I wasn't on UK Swap for longer than 3 months. I think it's a really silly rule, but I'll be participating next year. Enjoy your lovely books, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeep! Clockwork Prince- I'm still waiting for my copy!
    And a giveaway for the Mythos Academy books? Cool- I'm so there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. I loved Clockwork Prince. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for a Clockwork Prince, it looks so good. Here is my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pre-ordered Clockwork Prince on Amazon Germany and at the moment they're telling me that it'll arrive next Saturday. Very jealous of everyone who already has a copy. :D Hope you like it (and Unraveling Isobel, too, of course).

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clockwork Prince! Damn my book buying ban. I want it! I'm very jealous of you right now, Lesley! I hope you enjoy it!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous you got Clockwork Prince! Can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy it!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.