Sunday, 18 December 2011

In my mailbox #36


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren
For review

(I was really pleased to get this as it's one of the books I want to read for my Debut Author challenge)
Stolen by Alyxandra Harvey
(I really enjoyed her last book Haunting Violet so I will be reading this over the next few weeks)

From swops

Tempest by Julie Cross
From my favourite swapper Michelle @ Fluttering Butterflies
(I also got another copy of Fracture from Michelle on the same day I received it from the publisher!)

I bought some Kindle bargains too

Blood Wager by Connie Suttle
(Ilona Andrews mentioned this on her blog during the week so I immediately bought it)
Exiled by Rashelle Workman
(It was much cheapness!)
Obsidian by Jennifer Armintrout
(After reading the great review on Book Passion for Life I wanted to buy it)
Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn
(Finished it in one sitting- very hot and steamy)
Existence by Abbi Glines
(Also finished this in one sitting- can't wait for the next book now)

Can you believe it's only a week until Christmas???
I won't have an IMM next week as I will be busy playing with my daughters new toys but I'm hoping Santa brings me some books to show you in the new year:)

11 comments:

  1. lots of pretty covers...can't wait to see the reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you to read Fracture & Stolen Away! I need to read Harvey's series. Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Obsidian too! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff this week! I can't wait to read a lot of it like Fracture and Tempest i hope you enjoy everything. Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH, I can't wait to hear what you think of Blood Wager, Lesley! I've read all 6 books, and loved Lissa! She was such an admirable character - no TSTL there at all. Also jealous about Obsidian, great mailbox, darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tempest looks so good - I love time travel! And Fracture sounds good as well...so jealous of your IMM this week!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh you got Obsidian? I'm dying for this one, I need Fracture yay~

    Care to check out my IMM this week?

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished FRACTURE yesterday and wow - I absolutely loved it! You definitely need to read this soon. ;) I also really enjoyed OBSIDIAN and I'm dying to read STOLEN AWAY... maybe I'll also get Kindle copies of EXISTENCE and EXILED - they sound awesome and I'm looking forward to hear what you think of them.

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul, I want to read Fracture and Obsidian. Happy reading. :)My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Fracture and Stolen Away this week as well.
    Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mailbox! I'm still waiting to get approved for Stolen Away. Hopefully soon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.