Thursday, 29 December 2011

Top 10 characters of 2011- kick ass chicks!


My favourite characters (apart from yummy book boyfriends) are always the kick ass heroines, infact most of my favourite series of all time have strong female characters (who kick ass). In no particular order here are my all time favs.

 Elena from Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series
Gin from Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series

 Merit from Chicagoland Vampire series
Rachel from The Hollows series

 Faythe from Rachel Vincent's Shifter's series
Rose from Vampire Academy

 Tris from Veronica Roth's Divergent
Mac from Karen Marie Moning's Fever series

Kate from Ilona Andrews Kate Daniels series
Mercy from the Mercedes Thompson series

Are any of these ladies your favourite kick ass chicks?

6 comments:

  1. Rachel is on my list too. I'm going to start the Chicagoland series tomorrow, so I look forward to Merit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one of them.. except for Rachel. Havn't read that series yet. But I plan to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I have some reading to do, I have only read 2 of the 10. But I agree Rose and Rachel are very kick ass heroines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you about Elena, Rachel, Faythe, Rose, Tris, Kate, and the 'new' Mac. Mercy, too, I suppose. I haven't read Jennifer Estep's and Chloe Neill's books yet, but I suppose after agreeing with you about all of them, I will most likely like the novels there, too.

    A short question: Your giveaway says that we need to be a GFC follower. I'm not talking to GFC anymore and I really refuse to use it, because it refuses to work with Wordpress. Does Networked Blogs count, too?

    Hope to see you tomorrow again,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia

    Yes following via Networked blogs is fine in my book!

    Ps you NEED to read Jennifer Estep's books they are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.