Thursday, 19 January 2012

Finally! Fifty Shades Freed is released

19th of January 2012 has been in my diary, in pen no less, since I finished Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker in November last year. It's finally here. The release date of Fifty Shades Freed the final instalment of the Fifty Shades trilogy by EL James. I am very much considering coming down with, I dunno, scurvy maybe??? so that I can ditch work and read this instead. (Not entirely sure if I can get scurvy not being a pirate and all. I will need to check this out before committing to it as an excuse).

If you haven't read this series then you are missing out big time. It's smouldering hot and wickedly funny I loved it to bits and cannot wait for some more of Fifty.

As Fifty would say, Laters baby.....

1 comment:

  1. Hmm not sure that Scurvy would work :) lol.

    I love when a book you've been waiting on for ages finally arrives!

    Happy reading when you get your hands on it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.