Sunday, 8 January 2012

In my mailbox #37


I haven't posted an "In my mailbox" for a few weeks now so this is actually a couple of weeks worth of books. I didn't actually get many books for Christmas as my family would have no idea what to buy me but I did get quite a few Amazon vouchers so I've beeen pre-ordering crazy.


For review:
Tempest by Julie Cross
Chocolate S.O.S by Sue Limb
Magic in the Blood by Devon Monk
Thanks to MacMillan, Bloomsbury and Berkley UK

Borrowed:
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Slide by Jill Hathaway

 
Bought
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
Melody Burning by Whitley Strieber
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side & Jessica Rules the Dark Side
by Beth Fantaskey
Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay

RAK
Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews
Gigantic thank you to Lori @ Romancing the Darkside

I also got as a RAK
Wherever You Go by Heather Davis
from the lovely Andrea @ The Busy Bibliophile

I've been reading loads over the festive period so I have quite a few reviews coming up over the next few weeks as well as a giveaway for Tempest by Julie Cross since I ended up with more than one copy!

Let me know what you got in your mailbox this week.

11 comments:

  1. That's a great load of books!
    I really, really want to read Kiss Crush Collide and Love and Leftovers, I hear great things about those books^^

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/8xsc5fw
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty tower of books. :D I have Shattered Souls and Slide on my shelf and really need to read them soon. I'm also thinking about getting a copy of Love & Leftovers, so I'm looking forward to hear what you think of it!

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family never knows what books I'd like so I usually got book vouchers as well :) Chocolate S.O.S sounds really good, I'll have to check that one out. And yay for Tempest! Nice IMM!

    Here's my IMM for this week if you'd like to take a look.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Devon Monk series, I've just finished the 7th book, it was amazing, I hope you'll like it as much as I do.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. My what a lovely pile of books you have. Hehe. I've heard mixed things about tempest so I hope you enjoy it

    Happy reading

    In My Mailbox  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books, I really want to read Tempest and shattered Souls. Awesome haul!My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Magic in The Blood to read as well...that's a fantastic pile of books to read - a great start to 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, lots of books this week! I've been wanting to get Magic in the Blood myself. I only got ebooks this week: Book Savvy Babe’s IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Those all look so good. I'm curious about Wherever you go. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow thats a lot of books. I really want to read Shattered Souls so I will be looking out for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic mailbox, Lesley! I'm green with envy - you've got Fate's Edge! I have to wait till next month to buy it, I'm spending too much on giveaways this month :))) Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.