Monday, 2 January 2012

January new releases I want to add to basket


There are so many fantastic new releases out in January that I desperately want to "add to basket." Some of which I've been lucky enough to read already via Net galley or review copies but there are one or two that I've had pre-ordered for what seems like ages - Lothaire springs to mind!

All links lead to Goodreads so you can add them to your TBR list (like you haven't already!)






The three books I'm really looking forward to are:

3 comments:

  1. There are a lot of good looking books released this month. I would love to get my hands on Tempest and Incarnate. I managed to get a copy of Under The Never Sky on netgalley - and it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. January 2012 is such an awesome book month. I already read and loved Under the Never Sky, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Fracture and Hallowed, but I'm also hoping to get to New Girl, Incarnate and Everneath soon. ♥

    Great list! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the Jan releases look soo fab. I'm currently reading Fracture and it is fab indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.