Saturday, 4 February 2012

In my mailbox #41

In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren
Bought
I got Firelight by Kristen Callihan from Netgalley and absolutely LOVED it so I HAD to get my own copy. It was essential. Honestly. Nine Uses for an Ex-boyfriend by Sarra Manning was pretty cheap on Amazon and I like the odd contemporary romancey style book so I thought I would give it a go. I've been contemplating buying The Greyfriar by Clay Griffith forever but the price has always put me off, so when I saw a copy on Amazon for much cheapness I bought it. Don't know when I'm actually going to get to it though as my TBR pile is like a skyscraper.

From Netgalley

Ember by Kristen Callihan is the prequel to Firelight. I read this before starting Firelight and I honestly just wanted to dive into Firelight. I immediately loved the style of writing and I just knew the story had tonnes of potental. 

Kindle freebies

Because I clearly don't have enough books to read.

Something Secret this way comes sounds fantastic. I liked the last Abbi Glines book I read so when I saw The Vincent Boys I snapped it up. 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover just looks like fun. Finally, A Dark Kiss of Rapture looks raunchy and I do enjoy a little bit of smut now and again.

10 comments:

  1. Sierra Dean was great, Lesley! I've read it in one evening and going to buy book #2 :) Much recommended. The Greyfriar is also fantastic. Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Don't you love Net Galley. I really enjoyed Firelight. Hope you do too. Right now uploading my IMM video. Hope to have it up later today.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greyfrair has been on my wishlist for ages as well but same as you the price has put me off - well done for getting a good deal! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your books just look fab and Greyfrair has been on my wishlist for ages now too.

    My TBR pile is a bit like a sky scrapper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed Vincent Boys. Such a cute read. Great books this week!

    My IMM: http://bit.ly/yvJGRy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of Nine Uses for an Ex Boyfriend, sounds like a funny read and look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Sarah Manning book looks like a fun read :)

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/7ghqlot
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firelight is a really great book! I hope you'll enjoy them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad to know that I am not the only one whoes TBR pile is reaching epic heights.
    You will love Vampire Empire, I sure did. I have just purchased the second book which is, yep you guessed it in my TBR pile!

    Oh and I recently got a Kindle so my purchasing as increased 300% so keep those recommendations coming!!! I need to feed my addiction, and you are my dealer!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.