Saturday, 11 February 2012

In my mailbox #42


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

Just a couple of books in my mailbox this week:

Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus
Breakaway by Deirdre Martin
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

I read Breakaway at the start of the week and ended up having Rory as my book boyfriend of the week as he was quite adorable. I'm about half way through Alpha Instinct so far so good, it does remind me a bit of the Shifters series by Rachel Vincent. I really want to start Born Wicked next but I have quite a few Net galley books I've promised myself I will read next and quite a few reviews to write.

I read a couple of books this week that I wasn't planning on reviewing. I don't review every book I read mostly because I am completely lazy. I read quite fast and I'm always eager to get on to the next book so I very rarely write a review straight after finishing a book and as a result, the number of reviews I need to write piles up so I just don't bother!


Broken and Dirty by Megan Hart were both really good reads, powerful, sad and very hot, I might do a joint little mini review later if I have the time. But then again I probably won't.

Do you diligently review every book you read?

26 comments:

  1. Born Wicked! *sigh* I keep hearing so many good reviews on this book! Enjoy all your reads, Lesley! I'm also stuck with quite a few Netgalley books which I need to review ASAP but have no time to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Shifter series so I might look at Alpha Instinct in more detail.
    I confess I do review every book I read but I'm not as fast a reader as other people so if I didn't my blog would be pretty empty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Born Wicked! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Born Wicked! Really need to go get me a copy of that!!! Enjoy all your goodies!

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the first three on my "to buy" list. Great haul by the way. Good reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I also got Born Wicked as well. Great haul. Come check out mine as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://klearsreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/imm_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Alpha Instinct too ;) Hope you enjoy it.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab week Lesley! Born Wicked looks great! ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm quite curious about Alpha Instinct I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Born Wicked looks awesome, happy reading.(:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice mailbox! Can't wait to get my hands on Born Wicked :)
    And no, I don't review everything, only just a fraction of what I read... I'm lazy too ;)

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/87yenng
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  13. enjoy everything. can't wait to read Born Wicked.

    Please stop by: My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to read BORN WICKED so bad! :) Come check out my IMM

    http://bundlesofbooks101.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-huge-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, I review everything that I read, otherwise I'd probably forget what I thought of them! Haha. Great IMM, Born Wicked looks incredible!

    Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page
    Drop by & enter my International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your blog header... I want to get lost in it! Anyways... great mailbox this week!!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great books this week. I just recently read Born Wicked and I loved it. Happy reading!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Born Wicked! I can't wait for my copy to arrive (it's taking its time). Enjoy your new books :)

    My IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't review everything I read- only review the newer things. :3
    Check out my IMM?
    http://onemilysbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-week-of-21212.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great set! Yay for Born Wicked. I really want to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love the cover of Born Wicked. I'll have to add it to my TBR list!

    Enjoy reading.


    Here's my Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm DYING to read Born Wicked. Great haul!

    geekgirl

    ReplyDelete
  23. A friend just sent me Born Wicked this week! I can't wait to get started on it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.