Saturday, 18 February 2012

In my mailbox #43


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

For review
I had an enormous squeeeeee moment when Jennifer Estep sent me a copy of Dark Frost for review. She's on my auto buy list with her Elemental Assassin series and I have loved her YA series Mythos Academy to bits so to get this in my inbox was beyond exciting.

I bought

I enjoyed Devil Without a Cause by Terri Garey so I was waiting with baited breath for A Devil Named Desire, isn't the cover just lovely? I also bought The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen which I want to read as part of my 2012 YA Contemporary challenge.


Here's what was on le blog this week:

Review of Firelight by Kristen Callihan
Firelight giveaway- it's International and still open!
My book boyfriend Archer from Firelight
Review of Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
Review of Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus
On my wish list

Can you tell I loved Firelight???

18 comments:

  1. I think I have seen Dark Frost on netGalley, but since I'm not reading this series, I didn't request it... But I hope it's good!
    The Fine Art of Truth or Dare is in my shopping basket atm^^ can't wait :)

    I hope you're going to enjoy your books,
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered my copy of The Fine Art... Thursday, I can't wait to get it:) Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. njoy all

    sqeeking w/ you on dark frost/ squeee
    i can't wait 2 read it / i loved the ending of kiss of frost

    ReplyDelete
  4. There might have been a slight firelight theme this week! :-) Congrats on getting Dark Frost - I loved Touch of Frost and have been meaning to start Kiss of Frost since it arrived a couple of weeks ago - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, great books! I only just managed to get first frost book, and hope they are as good as Jennifer's adult series :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare looks really good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    Also you've been Book Tagged! The link is below.
    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books you got this week. They all look really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week..i want to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! Some of these have been on my wishlist for a while! :)

    My IMM for this week

    Happy reading!
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so can't wait to read Dark Frost, sounds so great! Enjoy your new reads!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Fine Art is really cute! :) Enjoy!

    Our IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books this week! Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I picked up The Fine Art of Truth or Dare. Can't wait to read it and to see what you think of it as well.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great set... Dark Frost looks awesome!

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading,
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to begin the Frost series it looks fantastic! I hope you love all of your books and have a fabulous week :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.