Saturday, 25 February 2012

In my mailbox #44

In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren
 
Hello fellow readers!

I was on the countdown to one particular book in my mailbox this week. I've been reading it sloooooowly to savour it.

Here's what I bought this week...


A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison arrggghhhh! I'm only about 48% through and although I'm enjoying it I really want more of Trent especially after the killer ending from Pale Demon!!! Something About Witches by Joey W. Hill was on my wish list last week it sounds fantastic and I really want to get stuck into it. Finally, I bought Play It Safe by Kristen Ashley, I hadn't read any of her books but I've heard great things about them and Gray from Play It Safe has been mentioned as a potential book boyfriend. I literally just finished it and it was cowboytastically good.

From Net galley
I was so disappointed that I didn't get accepted for Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane and I mean deeply disappointed so I requested Time Out by Jill Shalvis as a little pick me up as I've heard its tasty hot.
 
 
Here's what's been on le blog this week.
 
 
Have a great week everybody:)

14 comments:

  1. Very nice mailbox. Great haul this week. Good job. The Joy Hill might be a little hot....

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and I loved A Perfect Blood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox! I hope you enjoy all your new reads :)

    My IMM

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits, and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice mailbox! You have some really cool action reads!
    Janiera @This is From my Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good week Lesley. Not heard of any of these books so I'll defo check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I've not read any of the Kim Harrison books - it's one of those UF series that for some reason has never caught my interest, but I might rethink it as you love it so! Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to read more books of Kim Harrison, I'm only at the sixth because I read the french one. maybe I need to pass to the english ones. Enjoy all your reads!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a lot of witchy romance :) nice haul!

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/8ytsqv7
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAH, you've got A Perfect Blood! I've heard it picks up halfway through the book, and I can not wait to read it! Love Kim Harrison! Enjoy all your reads, Lesley! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Perfect Blood looks good as does the Jill Shalvis.

    Happy reading :-)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I love Jill Shalvis's books! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, nice ones!!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Perfect Blood! I LOVED IT!!!!! IT'S SO.. I CAN'T EVEN!! LOOK AT HOW I'M USING CAPS TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.